He longed for the days when he could walk in the sunshine feeling the warmth on his face with the love of his life on a brisk autumn afternoon, knowing in his heart that he is finally complete. He has finally found the woman who stimulates him intellectually, cherishing their deep and vast love like a dynamic blue ocean, while pulsating his heart like waves over the horizon into the vibrant and distant sunset.
Evenings are peaceful, loving, and the sex life is fierce with passion, cascading into the moonlit night with the stars shining above from light years away into distant space.
The next morning he wakes up from his loud alarm clock, and hits snooze trying to avoid reality, and realising that it was merely a dream…
How can you make your dating dreams a reality? Use these dating tips for men that will help you boost your confidence and find the love that you deserve.
20 dating tips for men
1. Avoid crazy women no matter how hot they are. You will deal with needless drama, paranoid police callers, and possible restraining orders for their control and mind-manipulation over you. Avoid them at all costs. Your future self in jail will thank you.
2. Mind your appearance. Get a haircut. Work out. Smell good with cologne (don’t overdo it). Use a trimmer for facial hair. Brush your teeth with Arm & Hammer toothpaste and show off your pearly whites with your smile. Wear decent clothes, and mind your shoes! Learn to love yourself.
3. Practice talking to women. You can practice with coworkers. Go on some dates with women on online dating sites, get some valuable experience and build a list of conversation topics. Ask a lot of questions and get to know them. Take walks with women that you like, and get to know them better. Remember, every date is practice for the next one!
4. Don’t lead them on, and don’t beg the women that don’t seem like they’re interested in you. Be a gentleman.
5. Be yourself. You want someone who is going to love you for you. Don’t play games… Be a man and be genuine.
6. Don’t drink too much alcohol on the dates.
7. Women respect guys who are assertive and confident in themselves. Don’t be a pushover or a puppy dog following her around. She already has one at home that is much cuter than you are.
8. Exes are over. Move on even if it still hurts. There’s a reason (or many) why it didn’t work out with them. You need to turn the page to the next chapter in your life.
9. Have fun! Look for chemistry during the first date. If you seem like you’re hitting it off, schedule the next date. The purpose of dating is to enjoy yourself and have a good time, and find the right connection.
10. Be a gentleman. Have taste in things. Women really respect that in men. Tell her your opinion on things. You don’t have to be overly agreeable. Focus on interests and passionate topics for conversation.
11. Avoid talking about exes on your first date, until you get to know them better.
12. Be patient. Don’t settle for someone that you’re not quite feeling the right vibe with. Your patience and timing will pay off in the long run.
13. Don’t beat yourself up over a past relationship that didn’t work out for you. This was a valuable experience, and you need to move on and get on with your love life.
14. Be superficial. Be superficial? Yes. Do it. This is your opportunity to find the next love of your life, and if you’re not holding high standards for yourself, it will ultimately lead to disappointment.
15. Stay away from married women or women with boyfriends. Have some integrity, and treat other guys how you’d like to be treated. If you wouldn’t want your girl hanging out with another guy making you jealous, don’t do it to them!!! Have some chivalry.
16. Avoid your friends’ women. This goes without saying and is a major guy code violation. Karma exists, and you will pay for it if you go there.
17. Listen to her. Women love guys who listen and pay attention to them during the date. Don’t watch the football game in the background. It’s rude and disrespectful to them.
18. Don’t stalk them on social media. Save it for the date. Don’t stalk them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. They will think that you’re creepy.
19. Be confident. Be a challenge, but don’t play games. Women will read you like a cheap paperback, if you want to play games with their head, and they don’t deserve to be mistreated like that.
20. Show her that you’re interested. There’s nothing wrong with showing a woman your true feelings. They like genuine guys, and don’t want to stay with bad boy pricks who will mistreat them.
That’s it, fellas! Hope these dating tips for men help you as you go along your dating journey.