When you have recently started dating a guy, it can be a little strange navigating your new role as his girlfriend. In some ways, things are as they used to be. In other ways, you might feel like you need to do a little more. One great way to bond with your boyfriend is by sending the right good morning messages for him. That’s why I brought together some options, so he knows he is the first thing you think about in the morning.
Romantic good morning quotes for him
Sometimes you want to take an extra step to show your guy just how glad you are that you two have decided to jump into a relationship. If you are looking to show your boyfriend some appreciation with some good morning messages for your love, we have you covered. These options are great for reminding him that your relationship is changing.
- Good morning! You’re the reason I woke up with a smile today. Love you!
- Hey! Starting the day thinking about you makes me happy. I just wanted to say thank you for being so great.
- Good morning! I was just thinking about how cool it is to be your girlfriend. I’m glad we’re together.
- Hey there! You are too cute, and I’m so glad that you are mine.
- It is morning, and I am yours. Have a great day!
- You know, some people don’t have anyone to text first thing in the morning. Thanks for being here.
- Morning, handsome! I hope that you have a great day. You deserve it!
- Hey! I just wanted to say that I think you are a pretty amazing boyfriend. Have a lovely day!
- Fun fact: it is morning, I am in bed and I am thinking about you.
- Good morning to you, boyfriend! I hope your day is amazing, just like you.
- Hey, handsome! It is so nice to have someone to think about when I wake up in the morning. Kisses!
- Hi there. A million words cannot describe my feelings for you. You’re beyond perfection!
- Hey! I just wanted to say that your laugh is awesome, and I miss you a little bit. Have a good day!
- Morning, bae! Wishing you a day filled with sweetness.
- I know that you’re busy today, but I just wanted to let you know that you’re amazing!
Funny good morning messages for him
A huge part of a relationship is having a good time together. No one ever said that all good morning texts need to be lovey-dovey. Having fun with your boyfriend is just as important as being cute with him. You can enjoy these goofy good morning paragraphs for him that will help you make him laugh.
- Gooooood morning! The weather outside is awful, with a chance that you should go back to bed. This is me saying I wish I was still in bed.
- Morning, sunshine! I was going to tell you to have a good day, but then I remembered that one time that you did something that mildly inconvenienced me and decided not to. A girlfriend never forgets.
- Good morning! What has two thumbs and doesn’t want to get out of bed today? Meeeee.
- Your phone should not be the first thing you touch when you wake, you know? 😉
- Hey there! My favorite animal is pretty cute. It’s you. You’re my favorite animal.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I am so bored right now that I wrote a poem for you. PS. Send help.
- Good morning! This is your daily reminder that I am way too good for you. You should act accordingly 😉
- Hey! I’m not saying that I would sacrifice a few kids if it meant skipping to the part of the day where I get to see you, but I’m also not NOT saying that.
- Good morning. I had a dream about you last night. Is that creepy? Yeah, you’re right. Ignore me.
- The morning is upon us, boyfriend. I wish that it wasn’t, but it so is. How did you sleep?
- Boy creature! Thank you for being pretty alright. One reads many bad things about high school boys, but you seem mostly okay. Good job.
- Quick reminder: if I’m not around, nothing can take my place in your heart. 😜
- The time to wake has come! I fear that I must leave my warm bed behind. Will you comfort me? I don’t know how I’ll go on otherwise.
- Good morning! I hope you like dating me because you aren’t getting rid of me. You’re stuck now, kid.
- Morning! The world ended while you slept, and I’m slowly turning into a zombie. At least I’ll look like one in the first part of the day because I forgot to get coffee. So, uh, brainsssss!
Flirty good morning texts for him
There are times when you want to flirt with your boyfriend first thing in the morning. Don’t worry, we are not judging you. If anything, this is a sign of a healthy relationship. After all, it never hurts to put in a little extra work to make sure that he’s thinking about how much he misses you. These good morning quotes will remind him why he is dating you.
- Good morning, handsome. I was just thinking about you and thought I’d send you a message.
- Morning, sunshine! Don’t worry, it’s not too early to miss me.
- Do you know who’s gonna have a great day today? Get up and look at the mirror!
- Hiya! You looked terrific yesterday. I can’t wait to see you in that shirt unbuttoned.
- Good morning! I had a dream about you last night. Are you curious to find out what we did in it? 😉
- Hey! I thought that it might be nice to spend some alone time together later. 😉 What is your day looking like?
- Guess who’s on my mind right now? I would love to hang out with that person later.
- You’re pretty hot. If you weren’t my boyfriend, I would totally date you.
- Give me five reasons why I should let you see me today.
- Good morning, darling! We should spend a little time together later. I could sure use a kiss. 😊
- I’m not sure how you manage to be as good looking as you are, but I think about it a lot. You’re kind of awesome.
- Morning, boyfriend! I’m sorry your night was without me. And that’s the only thing I’m sorry about.
- All you need to have a great day is me. See you soon. 😘
Good morning messages for him for long-distance relationships
Managing long-distance relationships comes with a variety of challenges, but it can also be pretty special. Sometimes you just want to send over some good morning texts to remind your favorite guy that you are still thinking about him even though he is away. These messages can help to show him your commitment, and that distance does make the heart grow fonder.
- This is one of those days when I woke up wishing I could hug you. I hope you have a great day.
- Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I would do anything to be able to teleport to where you are right now. I can’t wait to see you again!
- Good morning! Our time zones may not line up, but I like staring up at the same sky as you.
- Hi! You might be far away, but the thought of you still makes me smile!
- I’d take a plane in a heartbeat if I could, just to give you a good morning kiss.
- Morning! I just wanted to let you now that it’s cool that we can be this far apart and still love each other. I like being your girlfriend.
- Being apart is pretty hard, but being your girlfriend isn’t. Thank you for always being there for me, even from across the world.
- Hey! I hope you saw that sunrise this morning. It kind of reminded me how we can share things even this far away from each other.
- Good morning! I know that we don’t get to spend that much time together, but it is always so lovely to know that you care about me. Have an amazing day!
- Heya! Close your eyes for a moment and imagine me giving you a soft kiss. Now you are ready to start the day!
- I know they say that distance makes the heart grow fonder, but I would give just about anything to be with you right now. I’m debating sneaking onto a flight to where you are. How big of a suitcase do you think I’ll need?
With the right messages for your boyfriend, you can help him to see you in this new light. Remember, a relationship is about learning about each other and keeping open communication. These topics are good conversation starters, but they aren’t law. As you learn more about your significant other, you will be surprised to see just how many more clever things you have to say. It is all about getting comfortable with each other.